- bluetom101Asked on April 01, 2015 at 10:36 AM
- SyedAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 11:21 AM
Please refer to this URL http://www.jotform.com/answers/544588-Change-username. You can change your "Email Address" not "Username", in this case.
Please don't hesitate to contact us, if you have any questions/queries.
- bluetom101Answered on April 01, 2015 at 12:00 PM
Okay but I've seen others have been able to contact you and have their username changed from the backend.. Can I please do the same?
I'd like to change mine to "Salima" please.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 01:05 PM
We can indeed change your username for you. Unfortunately the username "Salima" has been taken already. If you would like to let us know a few more choices, in order of preference, we will be happy to make the change if it is available.
- bluetom101Answered on April 01, 2015 at 01:41 PM
Appreciate it, David.
Could we try "Salima Ltd" or something similar?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 01:46 PM
"Salima Ltd" was indeed available so I went ahead and made the change. If there is anything else we can help you with, let us know and we will be happy to do so.
- TomAnswered on April 01, 2015 at 06:16 PM