- utsportsmedicineAsked on April 02, 2015 at 12:06 PM
I am having trouble changing the height of my spacer widget. I have changed both height values but the size is not changing. The spacer widgets are being used to allow us to print the form on multiple pages.
- CharlieAnswered on April 02, 2015 at 02:11 PM
Could you share us the form you are working on? If you would like to add page breaks for printing purposes, you can also try using the "Text" field and adding ID names on it. After that you can use custom CSS code to declare a page break for printing purposes.
1. I'll use the "Text" field as the indicator to where to page break for printing purposes.
2. In the "Text" field, I'll add a div with the class name "page-break-here".
3. Use a custom CSS code, here's what I used:
page-break-after : always;
The CSS code tells the print function that put a page break after on classes with name "page-break-here". So if you have multiple pages, let's say more than 2, then you can just copy that "Text" field and position it in your form.
Here's a sample form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50915276118961.
I hope that helps.