- Thomasg1234Asked on November 03, 2011 at 05:48 PM
How come this program does not save my user name and password?
Form Experts does?
Sometimes it goes to spam.
It is slow sending the forms compared to Form Experts.
Nice looking forms though
- yasincoAnswered on November 03, 2011 at 07:16 PM
Can you tell me what browser your using.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 03, 2011 at 07:59 PM
Please try to clear cache and cookies, and then re-check if the login issue still persists. Also you may try to check the service in any other browser.
What about spam, please try to use a firstname.lastname@example.org email as a sender address for your email alerts. You can check this thread to see how to set it up.
Currently, I am not able to reproduce either slow submission or slow email alerts sending problem, everything is working like a charm from my side. If the issue still persists, please provide us with the exact steps to reproduce it.
Thank you for using our services.
- Thomasg1234Answered on November 11, 2011 at 04:37 AMI will try on another browser, tried everything else. THANKS
- Thomasg1234Answered on November 11, 2011 at 04:37 AMChrome, windows xp service pack 2
- fxrAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 09:51 AM
If your having login related issues using the site from www.jotform.com, try www.jotform.net instead to see if it helps at all.
- Thomasg1234Answered on November 11, 2011 at 10:04 AMthanks
- Thomasg1234Answered on April 17, 2012 at 11:02 PMThis form is still working but it dissapeared from my forms. How do I get it back?
----- Forwarded Message -----
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 17, 2012 at 11:21 PM
Hello, can you please try posting again the form ID on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/54562-Having-problem-with-logging-in
The forwarded content did not post on your reply properly.