- paracelsusAsked on November 03, 2011 at 09:43 PM
Estimados, el formulario creado para inscripciones no llega a mi correo email@example.com aveces si pero otras veces no.
Podrian decirme que sucede?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 12:40 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. Could you please change your Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org?, to do that please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form (Edit Mode), goto Setup & Embed >> Email Alerts
2. Open your Notifications
3. New window will then pop-up, click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
4. Change you Sender E-Email to email@example.com then save
After this, try to make a sample submission in your form and then check your mail inbox/spam folder if you have new entry. Also, please ensure that firstname.lastname@example.org wasn't blacklisted in your mail/spam settings.
I hope this will solve your problem. Please feel free to let us know if the problem still persist. Thank you so much and have a great day!