- guystalkingffAsked on November 04, 2011 at 09:01 AM
when i view my form on my iphone it is all out of sorts and looks horrible can you please fix this for me i am using iweb what is the easy fix thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 12:27 PM
Can you post the URL of the form that has this problem?
- guystalkingffAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 02:41 PM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 05, 2011 at 06:27 AM
It looked fine on my iPhone browser. It looked fine. Please see the screenshot below. Do you see something different?
- guystalkingffAnswered on November 05, 2011 at 01:10 PM
it doesnt look fine! go look at the same forum on a regular computer or ipad it is much shorty and compact and looks way better but because the iphone stretches it i have to arrange my whole websit ei need to be able for it to look the same. the iphone puts the words above the feild insead of behind it!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 05, 2011 at 02:49 PMSorry, I guess I am too used to seeing things different on iphone. We will work on the differences. Thanks.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 05, 2011 at 02:51 PMBy the way, the differences are intentional. We made it that way so that forms are more usable on small screen. You can zoom on the form and fill it much more easily i. Iphone this way.