- magicdougAsked on April 05, 2015 at 05:52 PM
It doesn't work. Here's the script in image format. I tried cut & paste, but your form keeps stripping away all the info.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 05, 2015 at 07:40 PM
This is the form that you're working with correct? http://www.jotform.com/form/31445566033148
I cannot access your website. It says that may location is blacklisted.
If I understand you correctly, you're saying that once you paste the code and hit save, the code is being changed automatically.
Can you please re-embed the form using this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/246-How-to-Embed-Form-to-Joomla-3
Hope this works. If not, let us know so we can further investigate.
- magicdougAnswered on April 05, 2015 at 08:07 PM
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 05, 2015 at 08:39 PM
Can you please try also doing it manually...
Try like this.
1. Follow the user guide https://www.jotform.com/help/246-How-to-Embed-Form-to-Joomla-3
2. But on Step3b# on the user guide, instead of the script code,
use instead the iframe code you get from
4. Save the page.
Check your website page again if the embedded form is now available.
Inform us if this still did not work.
- magicdougAnswered on April 05, 2015 at 09:05 PM
actually, I uninstalled RSFirewall, used the secure form and it works now. I think that RSFirewall was the problem all along. Thanks for your help and prompt replies. Thread closed.