- marketplacesuzukiAsked on November 04, 2011 at 02:15 PM
Updates to my forms currently save just fine but they don't relect on my website. Any ideas?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 02:34 PM
Have you tried to refresh or clear the browser's cache and cookies? I visited the page url posted and the jotform's preview form, both are identical and I was not able to see any discrepancies.
If clearing the cache and cookies of the browser did not help let us know.
- dmichaelsAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 03:55 PM
I'm having the same problem. When I view the form I see it as it looked several changes back (about an hour ago).
I have deleted temporary files and tried a different browser (IE and then Firefox).
- dmichaelsAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 04:02 PM
I even tried it using the jotform link directly and it shows the old version of the form
The link above shows the first elementon the form twice (which, among other things, I fixed)Reservation for upcoming Dinner at TBS
When I edit the form and preview it, it looks fine
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 04, 2011 at 05:41 PM
The problem with unchanged (cached) forms is fixed by now,
Thank you for your patience,