- geoawareAsked on April 08, 2015 at 09:11 AM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 12:39 PM
Here are the steps to add a link to a document in your form:
1. Add a "Text" field to your form.
2. Type in your URL or word that represents your link i.e. Click Here
3. Select / Highlight your URL or Word
4.Click on the Edit Link icon
5.A dialog will pop up asking you to put the URL link in and whether the user opens it on on a new tab or on current page.
You can add this code to your form:
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.jotform.com">Visible link text</a>
<a target="_blank" href="http://www.jotform.com" >Visible link text</a>
The 1st version opens in the same page, the 2nd version opens a new window. Edit the green part with your url, and the blue part for the message that is visible for people.
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.