- dasipertotAsked on April 08, 2015 at 11:10 AM
Im losing customers please i need instant fix.
No one can submit a form because it gets the error 502 Bad Gateway.
When you click finish the broswer keeps "thinking" and after timeouting it says 502 Bad Gateway error.
Please I even payed for the system and it's making me contraproducial because i invest money and im losing customers.
- 4funbooksAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:13 AM
Same here, can't submit any form - endless response awaiting from sumbit.jotformpro.com... and 502 bad gateway as a result.
- dasipertotAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:14 AM
Payed $20 bucks for a system that doesn't work and make me lose customers.
- PghArtsCouncilAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:14 AM
I'm experiencing the same issue.
Resolved. Thanks, JotForm support!!!
- smt2014Answered on April 08, 2015 at 11:33 AM
same issue here. This needs to be fixed asap
- 4funbooksAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:41 AM
everything works now for me
- BenAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 12:18 PM
I apologize for any inconveniences caused by this. The issue should be resolved by now. Could you please let us know if by some chance the issue is still present for you.
- CNDCFAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 12:27 PM
I just got several complaints about this now. I have asked our clients to resend their applications. I hope it works this time.
- BenAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 01:30 PM
Hi CNDCF I made a reply on your own thread in regards to this. Please update us there if there are any further issues and we will assist in its resolution.
- CNDCFAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 01:35 PM
It works now, thank you. Just another issue propped up after this issue was fixed.
- BenAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 02:42 PM
Great to hear that it is working for you now as well. Could you please open a new thread for this new issue so that we can help you resolve it?