- gedtestingserviceAsked on April 08, 2015 at 11:14 AM
We're getting a 502 Gateway Error on all of our forms. Can we get this taken care of ASAP!
GED Testing Service
- PghArtsCouncilAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:23 AM
We are experiencing the same issue on all of our forms as well.
- dasipertotAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:26 AM
- h2oformAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:29 AM
Us as well. Let's hope for a fast repair.
- ASQ1510Answered on April 08, 2015 at 11:31 AM
still waiting on repair ...
- PghArtsCouncilAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:49 AM
This seems to have been resolved for us. Thanks!
- h2oformAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:52 AM
Fixed for us as well.
Thanks JotForm tech crew!
- gedtestingserviceAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:56 AM
Fixed for us as well!
- sudsportAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:57 AM
We do experience the same problem at random. In addition too that when editing sumissions we've got an SQL Error and the data has not been updated, we hat to reissue the changes.
I do not know if this errors have other impacts but the Capthac wheel very often keeps spinning instead of showing up the magic word.
Thes issue prevent us to keep customers.
Thanks for your help,
- 36pixAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 11:59 AM
Fixed here, too- thanks!
- BenAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 12:00 PM
Thank you all for letting us know.
I will be moving your posts to new threads and will update our developers in regards to the issue.
As soon as there are any updates we will update you here.
Thank you and I apologize for the issue.
- BenAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 12:13 PM
I have made some checks and it seems that there are no further errors present, while I also see that many have updated us that the issue was resolved for you.
If someone still has the issue present, please do let us know by opening your own thread here: http://www.jotform.com/contact/ and we will check it right away and help you resolve it.
@Georges I have moved your post to a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/548411 since it seems that you have slightly different issues while editing submissions.
We will be replying to it shortly.
Again, we apologize for any inconveniences caused and hope that everything is working properly for all of you now.
If not, we are here, just let us know and we would be happy to assist.
- PlaneFaxAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 12:28 PM
Seems to be resolved now. Thanks for the quick work!
- BenAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 01:33 PM
You are welcome and thank you all for updating us :)