- jjames14Asked on April 08, 2015 at 01:16 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 03:01 PM
Here is a quick guide on how to do so:
1. Edit your form on the Form builder
2. Click Email Alerts on the form builder and click the preferred notification you wish to edit
3. Once a modal window appears, click Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
4. On the upper left part, on the Reply-To Email field, select the email address field of your form.
5. Click the Finish button of the Email notification wizard and save your form
This way, while the sender of your email alerts may come from email@example.com, once you hit the reply button, it will then fill the email address from the reply-to field of your email alerts.
If you have other questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know and feel free to start a new topic anytime.