- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 08, 2015 at 07:24 PM
I have tested the integration, and you are right, it is not working at the moment. I tried removing and reintegrating, creating a new form and integrating for the first time with it, but nothing worked, the files were not forwarded to Google Drive.
I will report this to our second level, you will be notified via this thread about any updates.
- BenAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 12:31 PM
Our developers have notified us that the Google integration has just been resolved.
Please try to connect to it by:
1. removing the current integration
2. Recreating the Google Drive integration
Do let us know if you have any further issues after following these steps.
- kopininja79Answered on April 09, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Well I have done that and on several of my froms the integration is gone again
- BenAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 01:31 PM
Can you please just confirm to us if this is what happened:
1. you have followed the steps above
2. the integration was working
3. integration stopped working
Do let us know if this was true or not.
Also please do try to do the following:
1. remove the integration:
Please note that you must not move or rename the Google Folder on your Google Drive, or you will break the integration.
If it is still not working, do let us know at what step this happens.