- philippAsked on April 09, 2015 at 10:10 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 10:27 AM
Please log in using your JotForm account so that we can easily pull up your account from our database.
Please provide the form id or form URL so that we can test the integration on our end. I checked our database using the email but it is associated on a guest account with no form on it. I understand that you're having issues with Google spreadsheet, but we need test it on our end so we can investigate it properly.
The old submissions should still be associated with the new integration. You don't need to copy them manually.
I will escalate this ticket to our developers because there is an ongoing problem right now with Google integration. We will update you via this thread once an update is available.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 12:38 PM
Our developers have informed us that the issue is fixed.
- AITBurgauerAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 03:55 AM
thank you for your quick response.
Jeanette, new submissions still don't appear in my Google spreadsheet. So I guess I try a new integration and hope that the old submissions will also be associated?
- AITBurgauerAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 04:11 AM
OK, the new integration worked. All old submissions appear in the spreadsheet! :-)
- CharlieAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 10:06 AM
You're welcome. If you happen to experience the problem again please do let us know.
For other concerns, you can contact us anytime here.