- cotlerhealthAsked on April 09, 2015 at 12:07 PM
After I tested the form and got the 'Thank You' text, the bottom is being cut off.
Please see image.
- mikegultiaAnswered on April 09, 2015 at 01:06 PM
Please allow me to help you.
Here's what you can do to fix the "Thank You Message" page from being cut off.
1. Edit your form then, select the "Thank You" icon from the menu and the "Thank You Page Wizard" window will appear. Choose the "Thank You message" from the selection and click Next.
2. After clicking Next, the "Thank You Page Wizard" window will pop up. Click the "HTML" icon located on the right part of the tools as shown in the image below.
3. Once you've clicked the "HTML" icon from the tools, the HTML Source Editor opens, from there you would be able to edit your Thank You Page with your own preference.
I've added min-height: 700px !important; code in the main <div> inside the style attribute.
Note: 700 is just an example. You can place any value that would best fit your page.
This should have the whole <div> element to have a minimum height that you prefer. After that, click Update on the bottom-left-corner of the HTML Source Editor.
By the way, you may also try adjusting the height value of the style attribute of the <iframe> code.
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.me/form/50984470814461" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:576px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
That's it. I hope I was able to help you.