What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.

At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.

We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.

  • Profile Image

    paying for the forms

    Asked by ccorbissero on November 06, 2011 at 08:03 PM

    I got a notice from Plimus.com about the failure of a credit card. I tried to log in using my address it came to but can not log in.  It said it was in reference to jotform and I want to resolve.  Can you help advise me as to how I can update the payment information.


    Christine Corbissero


  • Profile Image
    JotForm Support

    Answered by liyam on November 06, 2011 at 09:45 PM

    Your Plimus username is a long string of numbers from the original plimus email you received when you paid for JotForm. If you can't find your username, just enter the email address that you used when you paid for your subscription on this link:  https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp??designId=1

    That will reset your password and you can then login there to change your billing details.

    Please let us know if you need further assistance.