- Stefanie WomackAsked on April 09, 2015 at 07:08 PM
We recently had one of our customers from China that was not able to submit a form through jotform. He was from China. Do you know why this happened? If it was a restriction from China do you know of any other country's that have similar restriction?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 12:51 AM
I think we do not have restrictions with China users. In fact we have many users from this country.
Can you please provide the following details so we can at least narrow down the problem?
1. First, please let us know the form in question so we can check it here.
2. Did you share the form using its form URL?
3. If you have embedded the form, may we know the page URL so we can check it here?
4. Did it happen only on this particular user or everyone else?
5. If you have any other details you can add like the browser used by the user, any errors encountered during the form submission, let us know so we can analyze it here.
We'll await your reply. Thanks!