- Jonas170Asked on April 10, 2015 at 05:30 AM
When I click on the button, the loading pages opens, but it load and load ... and load. The Disigner does not load and open. What can I do?
- SyedAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 09:09 AM
Please try to remove your Web Browser's Cache & Cookies, and let us me know if you have questions/queries, we would be happy to assist you.
- Jonas170Answered on April 10, 2015 at 05:32 PM
Thank you for your answer. I tried it, but it doesn´t work :/
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 07:06 PM
The Form Designer tool is working on my end. I've tested it with Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer 11.
Can you please try loading the Form Designer using another browser? So we can check if it is a browser issue.
Also, please try to edit another form or create a new form. This is to check if the problem only happens on that form.
- Jonas170Answered on April 10, 2015 at 07:39 PM
I tried it on InternetExplorer Chrome and Friefox, too but it still doesn´t work ... also on other forms
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 09:16 PM
Can you please share a screenshot where would the form freezes?
I tried logging in to your account and I was able to go to the Form Designer, though it takes a while because the background image is loading.
I will now clear your form cache, so that it will be refreshed from our servers. Please try the following again:
1. Log out from JotForm.
3. Close and re-open the browser.
4. Log back in to JotForm.
5. Try the form designer again.
Do you have another computer to try on? If it works on another computer then it could be a ISP problem.
Hope this works. Thank you.
- BWSitesAnswered on April 10, 2015 at 09:43 PM
I used to have loads of trouble with things like this when I had satellite service (Hughsnet) and ATT 3G
Since I switched to cable (3 times the speed) I have very very few problems..just saying, internet connection makes all the difference.
- Jonas170Answered on April 11, 2015 at 04:32 PM
I tried to Clear all but it it is still frozen. On an other Computer in my Network it works but on my Laptop it looks bad.
- raulAnswered on April 11, 2015 at 08:06 PM
Can you please try to use the following URL to load the designer: https://www.jotformeu.com//?formID=50744692667366#design while you're logged into your account?
Let us know if this makes any difference.
- Jonas170Answered on April 12, 2015 at 04:37 AM
That URL works !!
- SyedAnswered on April 12, 2015 at 06:34 AM
In behalf of my colleague, please let us know, if you need further assistance, we would be happy to assist you in any way.
- Jonas170Answered on April 12, 2015 at 07:02 AM
Thank you for your help. What was the problem?
- SyedAnswered on April 12, 2015 at 07:04 AM
I believe it was Browser's Cache issue, that's why it is accepting the Direct Link and not Relative Link.