- jamesosixAsked on November 07, 2011 at 09:14 AM
I have been using a form over hundreds of sites I maintain, and I have a unique id field in my form, to tell me what website the form was posted from. Here is my code:
Now, when adding the code to my blogs, naturally I change "A NAME OF A BLOG" to whatever I need to describe the site. But recently and without any real reason the unique id has stopped being included in the email. Even stranger, is the identifier is still showing on my submissions, when i go into jotform.
Please help, I dont really fancy editing code on each and every blog.
Look forward to hearing from you guys :)
- jamesosixAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 09:21 AM
my code keeps getting parsed out. lol. The above link is just one of the hundreds of blogs with the contact form on.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 10:10 AM
I have checked your Notifications and found out that the unique id (your hidden field) code isn't added in your mail format that's why it wasn't included when notified through email. To add it, please check the guide below:
1. Open your Notification
2. While on the "Compose Email" window, Click on Add Row After Icon (Please check Screenshot)
3. Add Your Question Name and click on the unique id (e.g. Website) under Form Fields
4. Click Finish to Save, and Test your Form.
I hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes, so we can assist you further. Thank you!
- jamesosixAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 10:26 AM
Very strange, because the id was in the test emails the other week..strange, but as always you guys came through with 1st class support. Thanks guys, keep up the stellar job you all do. :)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 10:32 AM
Your welcome James. If you have any other concern, please feel free to let us know. Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!