- Eileen JohnstoneAsked on November 07, 2011 at 10:01 AM
I am new to Jotform, and am making a form that will be used at an Open House, for several hours only.
If I experience problems accessing the form during the event, what are my options for support?
Also, in general, what are your uptime statistics? (I'm hoping they will show me I don't have anything to worry about.)
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 11:29 AM
JotForm Support Team offers you the best service. We’re available 24/7, just post your questions here and we’ll always find you an answer as soon as possible.
If you have further questions, please feel free to let us know. Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!
P.S. We only do Forum Support
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 12:33 PMPlease post your questions on this forum. We only have private support for Premium/Pro users. If you ever have trouble reaching our site, please follow and contact us in twitter.We recently started using 3rd party provider for uptime tracking. I am out of office but I will get the public Url for that and post it here within this week.
- eileenjstAnswered on November 09, 2011 at 12:03 PM
I am a premium user. What is the process to contact you for private support?
- allanftdAnswered on November 09, 2011 at 04:06 PM
After composing your post, scroll to the bottom and you should see a checkbox labelled "Keep this question private". Check the checkbox (highlighted below in green box) and then click "Post Question".
Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thank you for choosing JotForm!