- ToddAsked on April 11, 2015 at 09:56 PM
I would like to be able to add a pop-up for multiple registrants. We are looking at allowing one individual to register several people from his/her organization for a course. In many cases, this will be a group registration with a department purchase order. To accomplish this, I need help with two aspects of the form.
1. can i make a field appear depending on the click of the first field. For example, "Do you have a department PO - Yes or no" if they click yes, can another box appear that allows them to enter the PO number?2. Once we have the PO number or credit card information, we would like the person filling out the form to be able to register all the people for the course. So, if i register five people, it would need to total the price AND then have a pop-up (similar to the one below) that would collect the information for the registrant. Once this one is filled out, clicking on the bottom corner will open another one to be filled out, and so on. We would like this to produce a listing of all those registered.3. where does the total $$ for the order total up? Is that on the PayPal Part or on you site?
Can all this be done on your form?
- toddAnswered on April 11, 2015 at 09:59 PM
Sorry, i forgot to upload the attachment to support the previous question.
- ShadaeAnswered on April 12, 2015 at 10:01 AM
To ensure that each inquiry is addressed completely, we do ask our user to post one inquiry per thread. As such I have moved your other two inquiries to new threads:
They will be addressed there.
1. can i make a field appear depending on the click of the first field. For example, "Do you have a department PO - Yes or no" if they click yes, can another box appear that allows them to enter the PO number?
You can use our Show/Hide condition to allow certain fields to be shown when a specific selection has been made within your form.
Please see our guide on creating conditions on your form:
I hope this helps, please inform us if you need further assistance.