- MNUSAsked on November 07, 2011 at 01:21 PM
I had a Paypal payment paid through one of my applications quite a while ago and I have not received that payment yet. Where is it?
- yasincoAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 04:18 PM
Well until the user submits the payment you will get a pending submission (not see-able unless you check the form) and it will be pending until payment is submitted.
- MNUSAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 05:19 PM
Yes, I had a few like that but this was submitted and came through but no payment was deposited into my Paypal account. Do you know what may have happened?
- yasincoAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 05:21 PM
No im sorry I can't look into your account because jotform does not allow me even though iv helped a 100 or less users already and want to be a member for free so sorry you will have to wait!
- MNUSAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 05:24 PM
Umm, is there someone at Jotform that can actually help then?
- yasincoAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 05:29 PM
Yes they will assist you soon. Sorry I could not help now.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 06:24 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences caused.
Please provide us with the following information:
- URL to the page with your embed form in question (at least provide us with the form ID)
- clarify what exactly submission did not go through (any information that may identity the submission)
- confirm that your form configured to use correct PayPal email address.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.