- martin cAsked on November 07, 2011 at 01:33 PM
my form is on my wedding site at http://www.martincrombie.co.uk/weddings/enquiry-2012.html
it is not visible on jotform (no save) because of the difficulty I had with the background image Id like to not do, again. Is it possible to retrieve pls.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 02:00 PM
You can clone your form to your account.
- Enter www.jotform.com,
- Click My Forms
- New Form -> Import Form
- Select "From a web page",
- Enter your form address : http://www.jotform.com/form/129352295
- Your form is now ready to edit :)
- martinAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 03:57 PM
Thanks You da man!