- leducrealestateAsked on November 07, 2011 at 01:37 PM
When you hit submit button without filling in the required field. it shows warning of bix red color box around the field and i was wondering is it there a way that it should not display big red box. But i still want to keep the required field.Page URL:
- yasincoAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 04:14 PM
Im not sure but I will look into this as well as a JotForm rep will assist you soon.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 05:27 PM
To remove the red background, please inject this CSS Codes to your form.
background:none repeat scroll 0 0;
To inject Custom CSS in your form, please follow this guide:1. While on your form (Edit Mode), click Setup & Embed then Preferences2. On the Preferences window, goto Form Styles tab and then insert your CSS Codeunder Inject Custom CSS Box.Clicking on "Close Settings" will then automatically save the changes.I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance with this. Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!
- leducrealestateAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 03:29 AMHello ,
Here is the example. It still shows red box around area. Please suggest something to solve this problem.
- leducrealestateAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 03:30 AMHello ,
I tried but it did not work. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 03:45 AM
Can you please post again your form URL? It seems that you haved posted the whole code that's why it's not appearing, please post only the form URL (e.g. http://www.jotform.com/form/FORM_ID). The code I have posted above should work like this, please check my sample form , without red background around the field when getting error message.