- canefewAsked on April 13, 2015 at 08:24 AM
We are having a problem in finalising our report. When we execute the report, the data is written in the wrong columns. ex: The data that is suppose to be written in column C appears in column B
- eileenjstAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 09:48 AM
I am having that same problem! Did you find a solution?
- canefewAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 09:50 AM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 12:49 PM
We are very sorry about this inconvenience. I'll forward this to our developers.
- IMAcorpAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 12:53 PM
I'm also having this issue. Today was the first time it happened. Original data appears to be OK when looking at individual submissions. However, exporting sends it to wrong columns. This is a time-sensitive issue.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 01:56 PM
As a temporary workaround, I would suggest you to upload the Excel file to Google drive and open it there, that should work.