- holycrosslutheranMFAsked on April 13, 2015 at 09:34 AM
I just imported my three survey forms and data this weekend. All three of my forms are surveys, two with 75 questions and one with 80 questions. Page 1 of all three forms is for entry of the person's information. The remaining pages are for their responses. The only data that was imported was this information on page one. None of the question responses were imported. The forms themselves look ok.
- BenAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 12:49 PM
If I understood correctly, the forms imported properly, but the data for them did not?
Could you please confirm this and we will raise it to our team working on the Adobe Import.
- holycrosslutheranMFAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 01:59 PM
Yes, that is correct. Only the data from page one came over. The data on other pages did not. Thanks
- BenAnswered on April 13, 2015 at 03:15 PM
OK. Thank you for confirming this.
I will forward this to our team working on the import. I believe that you should make a new import so you can try and see if the responses get processed correctly, but they will let you know more through this thread.
To import the data again, please go to this page: FormsCentral Alternative: Import Your Forms and Form Responses to JotForm
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 08:51 AM
All of your form responses are fixed now.
If you have any other questions please let us know.
- holycrosslutheranMFAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 10:00 AM
Getting closer, but still not all fixed. There are a couple issues still:
1) Many of the survey questions are blank (the answers did not import over). I could not see a pattern to the blanks. It looks rather random.
2) In the heading above the answer columns when exported to Excel the instructions are included with the survey question and the survey question gets cutoff.
I will post screen pics shortly
- holycrosslutheranMFAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 10:02 AM
Here is the JotForm export
- BenAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 11:55 AM
Thank you for the screenshot and extra data I will forward this to my colleague Ceren and you will be contacted back through this thread with an update.
- holycrosslutheranMFAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 10:56 AM
Good Morning. It looks like all of the response data is now is now available! Thank you so much. The only remaining is the heading above the answer columns (#2 above). Here is what the column looks like:
Please check the radio button that indic... >> 24. People have told me they appreciate ...
The "Please check the radio button..." instruction should not be included as apart of each of the questions. I need to see each of the 75 or 80 questions in their entirety. Thanks again for all of your help. We are so close........Jack
- CharlieAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 12:17 PM
Thank you for updating us. I'll inform my colleague Ceren about this. We'll let you know in this thread when we hear any news.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 04:38 AM
Unfortunately it not possible to export matrix field data without its question label. We will let you know if there is an update on this issue.
Thank you for your understanding.
- holycrosslutheranMFAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 09:21 AM
Here's what I hoping I can do:
- Modify my forms on JotForm so only the question itself would be in field being exported to Excel
- Copy the response data from the forms I migrated from FormsCenter to the new JotForm form.
Is this doable? Thanks again!
- BenAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 10:35 AM
My colleagues have received your message, but I just wanted to let you know that they will get back to you as soon as they take a look at what would be possible in regards to this.
Thank you for your understanding.