- spiritualpathsAsked on November 07, 2011 at 02:28 PM
I am creating an evaluation report that will have about 100 quesions that ask for a numberical evaluation of 1-5 on each question.
How can I generate reports, comparing numberical answers to questions?
How many different formats (graphs, charts, etc.) does Jotforms provide for analysis of data?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 05:39 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Please follow the next steps to generate the reports:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click on the form that you want to generate a report of
3. Click the Reports button in the toolbar
4. Choose Add New Report. The Reports Wizard should appear
5. Choose from a variety of formats for displaying your report.
6. In the Reports Wizard you should see the fields created in the form, check those that you wish to be included in the report.
You can use the Chart elements with 5 styles.
Please note that we do not support multiple pages reports at this time, but you can always create multiple reports (e.g. name it like page 1, page 2, page 3 etc).
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.