- NitronoxAsked on November 07, 2011 at 03:07 PM
- yasincoAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 04:02 PM
What type of scale?
- NitronoxAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 04:03 PM
So i could print all submitted forms in a smaller font and get more then one submittion per page.
- yasincoAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 04:05 PM
Im not getting your question!
You can only print one forms submissions at a time.
What type of scale do you want to print?
- NitronoxAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 04:09 PM
I have more then 100 submitted forms. I don't want to download each and then print them, but to get them all in one file and then print them.
- yasincoAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 04:12 PM
So you have 100 submissions or 100 forms?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 05:35 PM
If you mean 100 Forms, sorry but there's no way you can combine and export them into 1 file, but if you mean 100 submissions then you can accomplish that by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/44-How-to-Export-Form-Data-to-Excel .
Please feel free to let us know if you have further questions. Thank you for using JotForm and have a great day!
- NitronoxAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 05:51 PM
well here is the problem, because excel doesn't allow me to print submissions without printing them on 300 pages.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 06:12 PM
Sorry if I didn't get what exactly you mean by that, you couldn't print in excel? Can you please provide more details or even explain further? Thanks in advance.