- MrsBarnumAsked on November 07, 2011 at 03:26 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 07, 2011 at 06:00 PM
JotForm has already built-in sample forms where a survey form is included. You can use and customize this to your style, to do that please follow the guide below:
1. After logging in your JotForm Account, Click on New Form
2. Go to Form Samples >> Customer Satisfaction Survey
3. You can now then edit, add fields and customize styles depending on what type of survey you want.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know. Thank you!