- SamuelAsked on April 13, 2015 at 11:54 PM
I had an issue with the jot form questions fonts.
The first way, I did try to change the font using the designer and export the embedded form source code and paste it in my optimize press 2 page.. It did not work
The second way, I change the global font settings in my optimize press 2. but that does not work as well..
As attached is the pictures that shows the issues..
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you soon.
- SyedAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 06:18 AM
Could you please provide your form link here, so that we can check through the problem. We would be happy to assist you.
- samuelcheong72Answered on April 14, 2015 at 08:39 AM
Thanks... here is the link: www.revolutionaryonlineincome.com
- SyedAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 08:44 AM
Thankyou, I will get back to you in a moment, I appreciate your patience.
- SyedAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 08:52 AM
- samuelcheong72Answered on April 14, 2015 at 09:13 AM
Thanks for your help.. It is solved. really appreciate it :D
- SyedAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 09:22 AM
You're welcome, will let us know if you need further assistance, we would be happy to assist you.
Have a nice day!