- fhpwAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 09:46 AM
Also add to this request - allow hyperlinks in the closed message to include active URL's or email addresses.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 12:19 PM
Before creating a feature request to our developers, maybe you can explain in the more details what do you want to achieve with this possible feature? Now inside of JotForm you have possibility to redirect user to Custom URL.
To find out how to use Custom URL you can read following article:
Also can you please explain in more details your second question?
Looking forward to your answer.
- fhpwAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 12:44 PM
The Custom URL redirect works if the user submits the form. Because I have submissions in the old form, I do not want to change it. I would like to disable the form and have an option to redirect a "disabled" form to a new form and/or have active links in the closed form message. This is slightly different in that there is no submission button or old form alterations required. Also, this would help if a primary form is corrupted and the backup is needed.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 02:05 PM
Thank you for detail explanation. I will escalate your request to our developer, but we can not give you any time frame when and if this feature will be implemented.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 04:59 PM