- VLLAsked on April 14, 2015 at 11:23 AM
Please call me asap.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 12:56 PM
Unfortunately we do not provide support over phone.
If you do not want to receive SSL submission, you will have to grab your form's non secure embed code and use it to embed your form in your web page. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Embed Form" which will open the embed wizard.
3. Ensure that "Secure Form" check box is not checked.
4. Copy the desired embed code and use it in your web page. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this answers your query.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.