- koko8042Asked on November 07, 2011 at 11:39 PM
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 03:51 AM
Here's a guide on how to add images in your form.
1. While on Edit Mode, click Power Tools to reveal the fields under it
2. Double-click or drag the Image field into your form
3. Choose from the options provided by the Image Wizard
Enter URL if you have uploaded your image on your own server or somewhere else
Upload Image File to upload an image from your computer
Choose From Existing Image if you have already uploaded the images and you would like to reuse them
Let us know if you need more assistance regarding this. Thank you for using Jotform.