- NeemismasteringAsked on November 08, 2011 at 06:16 AM
Hello, i can't keep my CSS customisation when add CSS customisation.
How can i do that ?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 07:03 AM
If you're referring to the background image preventing the page from being totally secure, one way around that would be to store the image at a secure location in the following manner:
1. Go to the current image's URL, right-click the image (top left of the page) and from the pop-up menu choose "Save image as..." (or some similar text - it varies according to the browser used) and save the image to your computer
2. Create a form in your JotForm form builder, insert an upload button and save the form
3. Go to the URL of this newly created form, upload the image that was saved in Step 1 and submit the form
4. Go to the submission records of the same form and copy the URL of the uploaded image
5. In the Preferences of the first form, change background image's URL in the injected CSS to what you copied in Step 4 and in that same URL change http:// to https://
6. Close the Preferences and save the form
(In Step 5 it's not necessary to change the image URL in the "Background" section of the Preferences because the CSS will override it.)
If you need clarification on anything, be sure to let us know.
- NeemismasteringAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 11:25 AM
Nice answer for the Background image. thx.
But the probleme is the same for Text and button colours. it seems that my CSS customisation are note read when secure mode is activated.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 11:37 AM
Okay, I see what you mean. The following screenshot looks nothing like the form at the regular URL:
That's because there's an issue with http://secure.jotform.com sites taking a long time to be updated. Please use the alternative secure URL instead: https://www.jotform.com until our developers fix the problem.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- NeemismasteringAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 12:24 PM
Okay, thanks. I will try that