- yourhiphopbeatsAsked on April 14, 2015 at 09:38 PM
When i originally tried to do this it had worked but then i had messed around using some other URL's and then when i decided i wanted the playlist instead of single videos from youtubes.......when i added the playlist url back in it doesn't even show up at all. Just a blank spot on my jot form with a small youtube logo........!?!?
PLEASE HELP ASAP!! THanks in advance.
- yourhiphopbeatsAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 11:08 PM
Been waiting a few hours guys............still waiting on a response.........
- yourhiphopbeatsAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 11:18 AM
Still waiting on a answer guys been waiting almost 12 hours..........................
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 11:25 AM
The Youtube widget will only show 1 video and not a playlist. Please try using the Iframe Embed widget. In Youtube, you need to go to the playlist and get the URL source of the playlist.
On you form, insert the Iframe Embed and complete the details.
This is how it should look like.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- yourhiphopbeatsAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 11:36 AM
THANK YOU very much Jan! This fixed my problem! YAY! =-) Have a great day!!
- yourhiphopbeatsAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 11:37 AM
BTW do you know how to get the playlist to autoplay? :)
- yourhiphopbeatsAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 02:10 PM
HOW DO YOU GET THE AUTO PLAY TO WORK ON THE PLAYLIST!?!?!?!
- yourhiphopbeatsAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 02:18 PM
Figured it out thanks anyways Jot forms!!!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 04:58 PM
Sorry it took us a bit to get back to you, we have been quite swamped today. I am glad to see you were able to get things sorted anyway. If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.