- CharlieAnswered on April 14, 2015 at 11:42 PM
Are you still having problems with this? I've tested Box integration in my end and I was unable to replicate the problem:
1. I created a simple form and made an integration to Box.
2. In the integration wizard, choose Box and make sure that you grant access to the app to connect.
3. I made a test submission and this is what I get from my Box account.
Could you try the following:
1. Remove the integration in your "Integration Wizard".
2. Save the changes, refresh the page and clear your form's cache just to make sure.
3. Open a new tab, visit www.box.com and make sure you are already logged in.
4. Go back to www.jotform.com and integrate again to Box.com.
5. Make a test submission and see if that works, if it doesn't work in your form, try creating a simpler one for testing purposes (it might be possible that its isolated on a specific form).
If the problem still persist, please do share to us the form you are working so that we can further investigate.
- pcafaroAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 10:01 AM
I tried two test submissions and removed and readded integration. Google drive integration is working. Box is not.
- CharlieAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 11:37 AM
I believe my colleagues are already assisting you on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/552634. Please refer to that one instead so that we can better help you and avoid confusions in your part.
- JKOlsenAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 12:39 PM
Charlie your last post leads to a post which directs me back here...
At any rate, I have followed the instructions provided on both links, and can successfully submit a form, and successfully receive confirmation, but even though the form is linked to (integrated with) Box no folder is created nor is the form sent there.
It's critical that I have Box as it is supported by my University as a secure site and we aren't supposed to use Google, Dropbox, etc for the data we collect.
One thing I notice ... Your Box integration specifies "box.net" when in actuality it is "box.com" - is there an error in your coding also?
- JKOlsenAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 12:40 PM
- CharlieAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 02:00 PM
That's weird, I'm still unable to replicate your problem, is that form embedded on a website? Could you please share it to us? Could you also try cloning your form then through the cloned form integrate it to Box and see if the problem also shows up on the cloned form, here's how you can clone your form: http://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account. Also, may I know if you did a test submission by filling out the form using the Form's direct link or Form URL?
Regarding the name, I believe "Box.net" is the former name of Box.
We'll wait for your response.
- JKOlsenAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 02:25 PM
Hi the form is not embedded, it is provided as a link.
I just cloned the form, and yes I have done a test submission with the original form and now with the cloned version. Cloned version also immediately creates folder in Google Drive.
- JKOlsenAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 02:35 PM
FWIW, I just created a completely new form, from one of your templates. Set it up for both Box and Google Drive integration. Google drive worked but Box does not.
http://form.jotform.us/form/51045718335150 is the link to the form.
Again, the Box integration reports it "connects" but in fact does not create either a folder or send responses there
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 05:54 PM
I am also unable to replicate the issue from my end. I've cloned your JotForm to my account and integrated Box to check the issue. As I submit the JotForm, the submission is being sent to Box without any issues.
I've also added a file upload field to the form along with a new box account and tested to see if that causes the issue. But the submission went through with the file uploaded as well without any issue.
Could you try remove the existing box integration and try integrating with a different box account to see how it works?
- JKOlsenAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 06:05 PM
I only have the one Box account.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 06:06 PM
No problem. Meanwhile, I am running few tests at my end. I'll get back to you shortly with relevant information.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 06:27 PM
Thanks for being patient. I am now able to replicate the issue with a different JotForm account. Though the issue is already forwarded to our backend team on the other thread, I'm also adding this thread as well to take a look.
You'll be posted through the thread once we have any update on the issue. Thank you!
- JKOlsenAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 06:31 PM
Just because you asked, I created a personal account on Box and still cannot create folder/upload from JotForm
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 06:40 PM
We really appreciate your efforts in troubleshooting the issue. Since the issue is forwarded to our next level support team, let us wait for an update from them. Hopefully, the issue shall be fixed soon.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 11:29 PM
Can you please try removing your old Box integration and have it integrated again? I noticed Box made some changes with their policies recently that might have caused old integrations from failing.
- JKOlsenAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 01:07 PM
Just tried it --- not working. Sends to Dropbox just fine.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 01:32 PM
I've tested the box integration again now and it seems to be working fine at my end. I've cleared the form caches for your account from my end. Could you try clearing the browser cache by following the steps provided in the guide below and then try integrating Box again:
Let us know if the issue still persists. We will be happy to help.
- JKOlsenAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 02:13 PM
Just successfully connected "MOU" but now can't get 2nd form "Course Reporting" to work properly. Re-cleared both form and browser cache.
Here is link to Course reporting https://secure.jotform.us/form/51036676562155
Sorry I needed to post this on other thread...
- CharlieAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 02:36 PM
Could you try the following:
1. Remove current integration to Box
2. Save the changes you made
3. Refresh the page, log in and log out just to make sure.
4. Log back in, open a new tab with Box on it and log in also. Make sure JotForm and Box are already logged in.
5. Do the integration again, but make sure that no pop-up blocker is not blocking JotForm.
6. Save the changes and make a test submission, see if that works.
You could also try repeating the process on a different browser just to make sure. We'll wait for your response.
- JKOlsenAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 03:31 PM
Got it. All working at this time.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 20, 2015 at 03:58 PM
That's great!! Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We are always happy to assist you.
Thank you for using JotForm!!