- UPOGthomasAsked on April 15, 2015 at 12:45 AM
I have a form called vbs 2015 register and a field keeps coming up when I don't want it to. On the editor I can't find the field. It only comes up when an option is selected on the live form.
When you pick 5 kids to register, the field Shirt Size shows up twice in the Third Child area.
- chanestevesAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 10:35 AM
I see there are a lot of conditions in your form and finding the rule causing the issue is quite a challenge. Have you tried editing condition #29. I tried as follows and it seemed to remove the duplicate Shirt Size field in the Third Child.
1. Open the form in edit mode and select Conditions.
2. Find condition #29 and edit it.
3. Remove the rule If How Many Children Are You Registering Is Equal To 5 and click Save.
4. Save the form.
That should remove the duplicate Shirt Size field in the Third Child.
I hope that helps.
- CarinaAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 01:47 PM
You may try the solution suggested by @chanesteves.
As you have many conditions, it's a good practice to add a form collapse to divide children sections (instead of using header) and then on conditions instead of seleting each field we want to show, we select only the form collapse:
This minimizes condition conflicts.
Let us know if we can assist you further.