- wesince2013Asked on April 15, 2015 at 11:43 AM
- CharlieAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 02:48 PM
This is how your form looks like in my end:
2. I then cloned your form and change the theme to my default one, here's what I did:
3. Inside the Themes, I choose the default one.
4. Get back to the My Forms list, click the save button and refresh, you can also try clearing your form's cache. After that, open your form in a new tab or a browser and see if that changes anything.
5. This is now how it looks like:
You can also try resetting your design in the Preference if there are some left over CSS codes:
See if that lets you change the overall design theme of the form. We'll wait for your response.