- FlashpintGalleryAsked on November 08, 2011 at 10:51 AM
How do I downgrade my account from Professional to Premium? thanks
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 04:20 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
In order to downgrade from Professional account to Premium one, please cancel your Professional subscription first.
You can cancel your subscription by logging in to your Plimus account and cancelling your subscription there. Here are the steps to cancel via Plimus:
1. Find your Plimus username in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription
2. Reset your Plimus password by entering your email and Plimus username in this page https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
3. Log in to Plimus then cancel your subscription.
Your account will stay Premium until the time you have paid for expires.
Then, proceed with the upgrade from a Free to Premium account:
Please feel free to contact us if you need any other assistance.