- lalgeorgekAsked on April 15, 2015 at 05:53 PM
As per the condition given autoreponder email is working in all the desktops but only if i submit from a particular desktop the mail is not getting delivered.
This is a re-post of a comment on Explanation of Email Notification and Autoresponder Settings
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on April 15, 2015 at 08:27 PM
That's strange. The device shouldn't matter at all.
Since we have not similar issues reported, I believe the problem is related with the specific emails used. May we know the form in question and what email address is used? I can't seem to find forms in your account.
We'll await your reply. Thank you!
- lalgeorgekAnswered on April 16, 2015 at 02:04 AM
Please find the form link and the work flow.
1. Person receives the mail and he will click on the edit link provided in the mail.
2. Selects the "For Office Use" option and fill the consignee details and click on submit.
3. User who filled the form along with the email id provided in the coloum "E-mail" has to receive the "Dispatched Status" Auto responder mail.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 16, 2015 at 10:37 AM
Okay... I understand that the autoresponder email is not being sent after updating the submission. Please be noted that the autoresponder emails are not triggered after editing the submissions, but only notifiers. You may use a notifier instead of autoresponder in this case.
You can add the email field ID in the recipient field so that the notifier shall be sent to the form filling person.
Hope this information helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.