- feelinggoodAsked on April 15, 2015 at 09:16 PM
I need to merge two forms that I've created in Jotforms. I need instructions on how to do that.
Please write back to email@example.com or call 650-779-5900
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 16, 2015 at 08:31 AM
You can use our Field Manager App to do that: http://apps.jotform.com/app/field_manager.
a. Click "Manage Fields" and "Allow" button in the popup window:
2. Choose the First and Second forms
3. A list of fields will appear in both section
4. You now have the option to select what fields to move/delete/copy
Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.