- OpralombardiaAsked on April 16, 2015 at 06:47 AM
now on the spreadshit off all the submission the date field are corrupt like the image attached.
this is a problem.
i've solved it one time removing the connection from google drive and re do it.
how can i solve this problem
- FridaHelenaAnswered on April 16, 2015 at 09:06 AM
I have the same problem.
- CarinaAnswered on April 16, 2015 at 12:04 PM
Please open a new thread and provide more details on which forms you are experiencing this situation.
Please try removing and recreating the integration to see if it solves.
Let us know if the problem persists.
- OpralombardiaAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 06:47 AM
i've just do it and solve the problem but after some time the problem persist
- CarinaAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 09:50 AM
I moved your question to a new thread so it can be properly addressed. We aim at having only one question per thread.
I created a clone and integrated with Google Spreadsheet and the date format was normal:
I also requested access to the Spreadsheet.
I've forwarded this situation to our developers so they can analyse better this situation. We'll contact you via this thread as soon as we have more details.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- OpralombardiaAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 10:33 AM
yes if you do a new integration with Google Spreadsheet the oldest date fields are corected with the right format automatically but after some submission the problem return again
- CarinaAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 11:36 AM
Thank you for providing more information. I added this information to the ticket. We'll contact you as soon as we have more details.
- alp_denizAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 07:28 PM
This should be fixed now. Please let us know if you experience any problems.