- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 16, 2015 at 08:12 AM
Unfortunately, changing the map view is currently not possible in the GPS Location Widget. I have requested that option to our developers. We can't promise any timeframe for this, but if there are updates, you should know it via this thread.
- solarpowerpanelsAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 05:38 AM
Hi There! I can see that someone asked it in 2015...and I would like to know if it is possible now??
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 07:21 AM
I'm sorry, but the request ticket has been canceled. It's either the option is not possible, or our developer is working on something else. Our widget team is taking over the widget development. They might consider this option in the future. We'll let you know.
- solarpowerpanelsAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 07:46 AM
Thanks. That was two years ago...
I'm still trying your software. If you could please check my form and tell me if there is anything else that can be done for what I need (satellite image) - here it is:
the map is in page 2...I need the customer to be able to recognize their roof.
they need to type their address or a post code only. (not latitude etc..)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 19, 2017 at 09:49 AM
I have created a separate thread for your question so I can handle that properly. You can find the new thread here https://www.jotform.com/answers/1203043.