- islam maprokAsked on November 08, 2011 at 10:32 PM
i want to add background under fram
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 08, 2011 at 10:45 PMHi,To use an image as background to your form:1. Open your form in the Form Builder2. Go to Setup & Embed > Preferences3. Click "Form Styles" tab4. In the background textfield, enter this code:url(http://www.yourdomain.com/images/styles/style1_bg.gif) no-repeat
Replace the url with the url of the image that you want to use as background.
Let us know if you need more help in implementing this solution.
- georgetorressrAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 08:54 AM
Yeah I need help and an example to see how... what works best in the background? Thinking of clouds or something
- georgetorressrAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 08:57 AM
It keeps on repeating.... do I put no repeat at the ")"?
- moonzkieAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 09:32 AM
Yes, it should be like this code.
replace http://www.yourdomain.com/images/styles/style1_bg.gif with your own image URL.
- pinoytechAnswered on October 04, 2012 at 06:13 PM
Does the said issue still persists? Can you please provide us your form url instead for further assistance?