- SimonAsked on April 17, 2015 at 01:13 PM
I have been filling in a job application form for a company called IDinsight. They use the jotform platfrom to upload the information. I have filled out their pdf file, but when I press "Submit" I get the following error:
Acrobat does not allow connection to:
Do I need to somehow alter my security preferences?
Thanks in advance
- simonAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 01:31 PM
I am using Abode Reader 10.1.13 using Windows 8, if that helps.
- CarinaAnswered on April 17, 2015 at 02:52 PM
Thank you for providing additional details. I believe this is connected with the Trust Manager from Adobe Reader.
For Windows: Edit > Preferences > Trust Manager
For Mac: Acrobat > Preferences > Trust Manager
Then add www.jotform.com or submit.jotfrom.com to permissions:
Let us know if the problem persists.
- Mahesh AcharyaAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 06:48 AM
Thank you. The above solution worked in my case.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 10:17 AM
Glad to hear that Carina's solution worked for you. Please let us know if you need any help by opening a new thread. Thank you.