- bfinkbinerAsked on November 09, 2011 at 07:01 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on November 09, 2011 at 07:41 AM
We apologize for this, but at the moment, this is not yet possible with using JotForm's form editor. So far the only way for this to be modified is when you are placing the complete source code on your own web page, and edit it from there.
Let me submit a ticket to our development team for this request. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you a lead time to when this feature will be implemented. But once this is done, we'll let you know right away.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 09, 2011 at 08:27 AM
I suggest using just Notepad, Notepad++ or some other plaintext editor to make the changes. It's my understanding that Dreamweaver sometimes makes unnecessary changes. In Notepad++ (my favorite editor) find and replace the word "at" with "par" (check "Match whole word only") and save your changes.
- emrew86Answered on November 28, 2011 at 08:19 AM
Feature request has been implemented. If you click on the "at", it would be editable.
- bfinkbinerAnswered on November 28, 2011 at 08:37 AM
Thank you so much for the change!