- vuggevisenAsked on August 31, 2010 at 01:25 AM
I have 2 forms where I try to collect post data. I have setted the "thank you" URL to my custom URL for both and enabled form data.
On one of the forms it works perfectlty and on the other where I am using paypal it just keeps waitning for an answer after the payment succeded. Do you have any ideas?
- vuggevisenAnswered on August 31, 2010 at 05:25 AM
it seems like paypal only accepts .html pages? I can make it work using html, but then I can't access the post data?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 31, 2010 at 09:33 AM
My guess is that the Thank You URL was incorrect when you tested this. If you can put back the one that kept waiting and let me know the URL of the form, I can check it for you.
- vuggevisenAnswered on September 02, 2010 at 04:02 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 02, 2010 at 08:46 AM
It was trying to redirect to "orders.vuggevisen.dk/test.php"
I changed that to "http://orders.vuggevisen.dk/test.php". It should work now.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 02, 2010 at 09:07 AM
Yes, you are right. Send Post Data feature on PayPal results pages is not working.
I made a test and found the bug. We will work on this and get back to you.
- serkanAnswered on September 13, 2010 at 06:50 AM
This problem is resolved now. Thanks for reporting.
- khrisellAnswered on July 04, 2013 at 07:33 PMGreetings!We are happy to announce that we have released Jotform Webhooks, this feature would replace Send Post Data + Custom URL Thank You Page workaround in order to help you transfer forms data to your own database using your own script codes.
To know more about Jotform Webhooks, please click here.
Thank you for using JotForm. :)