- AmyAsked on November 10, 2011 at 11:23 AM
I've used a JotForm on my site for awhile, and suddenly it isn't showing in its entirety, but looks like it is being cut off for some reason.
Can you please take a look and let me know what I need to do? I have people that are trying to order literature before our meeting Sunday.
- AtacanCAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 01:23 PM
It would be better if you use the iframe code. Please take a look at this page in our User Guide.
If you require assistance, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.
- slaalosangelesAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 07:37 PM
I was using the iframe code and was having the same issues (Print button not showing up, form cut off, etc.) so I switched. I will go ahead and switch back again and let you know if it continues.
Thank you for your prompt attention.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 10, 2011 at 07:57 PM
Your current form height is 5693px could you please increase your iframe height to this: 5693px , or you can re-embed your form using this code:
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//www.jotform.com/form/10880042891" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:5693px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
If this doesn't help, please do let us know. Thank you and have a great day!
- slaalosangelesAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 04:12 AM
That was it! Thank you again for your excellent support.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 11, 2011 at 04:23 AM
Your Welcome Amy! If you have any other concern, please feel free to let us know. Thank you for using JotForm!
- slaalosangelesAnswered on November 12, 2011 at 04:32 PM
Hi, your fix worked for IE, Firefox, Safari and Chrome, but I noticed today that it is still getting cut off when viewed on the iPhone. Any suggestions? I don't really want to add more length, it's already too long in IE.... any suggestions?
- allanftdAnswered on November 13, 2011 at 02:06 AM
If you cannot increase the iframe height any further, you can adjust the scrolling attribute to "Auto", so that it becomes:
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//www.jotform.com/form/10880042891" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:5693px; border:none;" scrolling="auto">
The scrollbar will appear only when necessary (for example when accessing the form through an iPhone)
Please try and let us know how it goes.
- slaalosangelesAnswered on November 13, 2011 at 06:00 AM
Hooray that worked!
Thanks again so very much!