- BLADEOFGRASSAsked on April 22, 2015 at 07:02 AM
Have you gone and changed the format of the date field?
All of my records came in this morning with date in a different format.
- BLADEOFGRASSAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 07:13 AM
The problem is worse than just formatting. Times are being converted from PM to AM in the downloads.
This is unacceptable.
- CharlieAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 11:10 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience, are you referring to the default date time field format shown in the submissions view? Or in the grid list? Or is it a widget? Also, what form you are referring to? Is it all of them?
If you could share us more information of what you are seeing, like a screenshot, that would help us a lot in understanding the issue.
We'll wait for your response.
- BLADEOFGRASSAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 11:18 AM
See my second thread entitled:serious problem with time field download
- CharlieAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 11:50 AM
Thank you for informing. Please refer to this thread instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/556858. I have replied to it, also, please do only open one thread per question so that we can avoid confusion.