- commercialkingsAsked on April 22, 2015 at 11:14 AM
Not user friendly at all. Wont even let me select the "transparent background" option for my form. So how can I get my background transparent??
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 11:22 AM
I would like to apologize for the frustration you have with the Designer tool.
Here's how you can make your background transparent.
Assume that you already have your form and you are on Edit mode.
1. Make sure you are in "Setup & Embed" tab.
2. Click "Preferences" from the toolbar.
3. On the "Preferences" window, go to the "Form Styles" tab.
4. Then type the word "transparent" in the "Background" field.
Use the image below for references.
I hope this helps. If there's anything else that we can be of assistance, kindly let us know and we will be glad to help ou.
By the way, you may also try to look at this documentation, Making-the-Form-Background-Transparent if you find the steps above unclear.
Thank you for using JotForm!