- canerkaraahmetAsked on April 22, 2015 at 01:08 PM
Could you please help me how to make paypal payment page to not open through pop up without pro account? İ dont mind if its not on the same page but with pop ups it will be blocked in most of the peoples computer?
- CarinaAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 02:18 PM
I tested the form and the Paypal page opened on the same page:
Is the form embed on a website? If so please let us know the website's url so we can run further tests.
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- canerkaraahmetAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 02:24 PM
On the website, after the form is filled and submited, it is opening the pay pal page as pop up and on most browsers pop ups are blocked and it is asking permission from the user to open up the payment page which is not so good.
İ would be so happy if you assist.
THanks a lot
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 22, 2015 at 04:03 PM
I can confirm that we do not show pop-ups, so the issue is related to the way how Wix is processing the embedded form. We would like to suggest contacting Wix Support to see if they can help in this case.
Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- canerkaraahmetAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 10:16 AM
I will be contacting them accordingly.
- CarinaAnswered on April 24, 2015 at 11:24 AM
Thank you for updating us.
If you need further assistance please let us know as we're here to help.